Hello parents & students of 5N,
I would like to welcome you all to H.E. Bourgoin School. I will be working alongside three great teachers, Mrs. Ellis, Mrs. Carlin and Mrs. Squire.
To reach me, you can call the school at (780) 826-3323, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to a great year in 5N!
Classroom Expectations - Always be prepared, try your best, show respect
- Arrive at school and class on time
- Have all required materials for classes (agenda, novel, sharpened pencils, eraser, ruler, crayons, paper, books, binders, duo tangs)
- Complete all homework assignments on time
- Study for tests and quizzes
- Work effectively and productively
- Be seated and quiet while teacher is speaking
- Listen to the teacher’s directions and to others when they speak
- Raise hand before talking (avoid call-outs)
- Take care of our school and your personal materials by keeping your locker and desk neat and tidy
- Keep six feet on the floor at all times (2 of yours; 4 of the chair’s J)
- Refrain from hitting and pushing others- solve things by talking, not fighting
- If ever you need advice, assistance with a difficult situation or need help with a subject, PLEASE ask me or another teacher.